endless shadows
for Sunjata
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 6492
// tonight my demons come out to play, all my anger goes away, i'm ready for it //
He’s already there, feeling like a nightmare unleashed. A sleek black form along pale sands while the sun rages down overhead. He’s back at the ocean, back where it had all gone wrong and it had nearly suffocated him as well as that smaller panther – turned someone familiar, though he can’t remember who at the moment.

But the panther form is made for the attack, his hair standing on end as he walks along the edge of the ocean, hissing and snarling at it every time the waves crash back toward him. He calms down the moment they wash away, and when they return his teeth are bared yet again. Fuck off. He snarls mentally as if the ocean might be able to hear him.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
endless shadows - by Deimos - 09-09-2020, 09:13 PM
RE: endless shadows - by Sunjata - 09-10-2020, 12:34 AM