SE - for which the world shows little pity
open!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
if I ever start to think straight
Nodding at Wessex's question, Amun grinned. "I'm a copy. That's what the letters said. But I'm different. Because this world is different or because I'm an improvement on the original?" He peered at her, narrowing his eyes.

"No. Not like Ronin. I was, I am, bright" The words came out in a snarl and he practically spat the last one.

Calming slightly, he glared at the shrine. "I dunno how Safrin feels about me. But her demi-god is a murderous dick who tried to kill us." Scowling, he put his hands on his hips. "But I'm not like him. I'm not," he insisted, even though there were quite a few similarities in their stories.

"I was in the sky for a long time. I think. I don't know, everything's so hard to know." Sighing, he shook his head. "But someone or something tore a hole in the sky and I fell. The water caught me. Then I fell in another hole and ended up here."

He cocked his head to one side. "What was original Wessex like? Or I guess old Wessex. Not new improved nude Wessex." Chuckling, he gave her a thumbs up.
this heart will start a riot in me
Amun

Messages In This Thread
RE: SE - for which the world shows little pity - by Amun - 09-19-2020, 03:16 PM