fathers, be good to your daughters
the God of Life

Age: 8 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship:
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
”For now,” Vi repeats. ”You have little less than a week before your symptoms return - that water is a balm, but it is not a permanent fix.” The rumble of his voice consumes all else, and eyes as deep and as dark as the soil beneath their feet see straight through her. Straight through everything, threading together the expected and the otherwise until they are left with the presence.

”The illness did originate from the Climb. Safrin said as much to her star,” he murmurs. ”It is not something I foresaw...” Holding a hand up to still further inevitable questions, Vi sighs out a breath that has blossoms and the scent of honey drifting on the wind. ”There is much that you are not ready to hear, and that I am not ready to impart upon you. Go to the Climb, Amalia Chandrakant. Look for the water, and look further still. There might be something more there to aid you.”

As for what she might do? Vi smiles again. ”You will become sick again within days. I would have nothing of you for now. But once this has been overcome, you can expect me to call upon you again.”
VI
Table by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
fathers, be good to your daughters - by Amalia - 09-10-2020, 07:27 PM
RE: fathers, be good to your daughters - by Vi - 09-11-2020, 02:16 PM
RE: fathers, be good to your daughters - by Vi - 09-12-2020, 06:11 PM
RE: fathers, be good to your daughters - by Vi - 09-12-2020, 07:22 PM
RE: fathers, be good to your daughters - by Vi - 09-12-2020, 10:01 PM