you couldn't fix what I couldn't find
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
REMI
the lullaby
That it's Finn's dream matters very little. It's the same mind dreaming the dream, the only difference is that it's seen through two different sets of eyes. There is still the heat and the smell of sex. Moans and cries and laughter all covered up by piano keys stroked by fingers ever bit as dexterous as the ones employed behind closed doors. The floorboards hardly creak anymore, so saturated are they by perfume and spilled beer.

The boy—a young man now, but with an innocence that keeps him looking youthful and naive—sits beneath the stairs. This is no place for a child and yet he's a familiar sight to many. His father is upstairs somewhere offering memories best forgotten to some poor soul while Remi tries to remain invisible. He tells himself he isn't hungry. He tells himself it will all be over soon, allowing himself to long for the hard ground of the road beneath his shoulders as he sleeps beneath the wagon.

Anything is better than this place of feigned love. This land of dark make-believe.
Like you'd get your knuckles bloody for me

Code taken from Sky who is utter perfection
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
you couldn't fix what I couldn't find - by Remi - 09-12-2020, 06:31 PM