you couldn't fix what I couldn't find
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
the lullaby
Remi glances up, hopeful and optimistic eyes hidden behind thick lashes that blink uncertainly. Not one to act impulsively—and this could very well be a trick or a trap, after all—the boy holds his breath. He keeps holding it even after Finn rises and leaves. It's both a relief and a cold slap that he's gone. He's too hard to look at, all dark skin and blue silk, but Remi had believed the kindness he'd heard in his voice, even if it didn't make it to his eyes. Or maybe he'd just wanted to believe it.

Swallowing hard and focusing intently on the hairs on his knees so that he might ignore his hunger and the yawn of other appetites, the movement across the floor makes Remi's heart leap into his throat. Sure that Finn has returned with the Madame of this place (and he wouldn't blame him for it either, it might earn him an extra copper or so), Remi is breathless with confusion as food is placed down before him, accompanied by some promise of safety.

Stalled by the bruises on Finn's wrist, Remi swallows hard as he lets his face move out of the shadows. The light makes his eyes look almost clear somehow, so pale is his sea-glass stare. "Will you have some?" He wonders, his lips nearly saying you look hungry too, but of course he can't say that. Saying that would imply he's looked at Finn, and such a thing, even here, is too close to truths that won't see the light of day for several years. "My name is Remi." He offers, sliding another inch out of the shadows.
Like you'd get your knuckles bloody for me

Code taken from Sky who is utter perfection
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
you couldn't fix what I couldn't find - by Remi - 09-12-2020, 06:31 PM
RE: you couldn't fix what I couldn't find - by Remi - 09-12-2020, 08:07 PM