you couldn't fix what I couldn't find
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
the lullaby
At some point Remi has to breathe, but he allows himself nothing more than small sips of air. It isn't enough, and as his brain is deprived of oxygen in his attempt to keep quiet, he feels the world start to grow cold and fog around him. He blinks at Finn as if his counterpart is speaking in another language; his expression suggests that in the world Remi comes from, nothing could be farther from the truth.

No is rarely part of his vocabulary.

"I..am fine...it is fine." He isn't and it isn't, but that's what he's supposed to say in these situations. Wide green eyes move tentatively toward Finn's face, before snapping over his shoulder where someone is coming down the stairs. It's a woman in a dressing gown that is just tossed about her shoulders, covering nothing. She's saying something about the Abruzzo man upstairs who has just knocked a girl unconscious and is demanding another to take her place.

At the sound of the name whatever semblance of calm Remi had managed to claw back is gone, leaving his breath hammering unsteadily from his lips as his fingers unconsciously clench and unclench. Surprisingly perhaps, the boy is able to look upon the woman's nudity with shocking ease as he both strains to hear the words she's saying, and to collapse in on himself once again.
Like you'd get your knuckles bloody for me

Code taken from Sky who is utter perfection
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
you couldn't fix what I couldn't find - by Remi - 09-12-2020, 06:31 PM
RE: you couldn't fix what I couldn't find - by Remi - 09-12-2020, 09:11 PM