you couldn't fix what I couldn't find
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
the lullaby
The man Remi is now and the boy Finn had left outside merge together for one shaky moment. Kindness radiates from him in waves that undulate without end. His scars are gone, replaced by laugh lines and boyish awkwardness and joy. Whatever mystique he has been forced to bear is gone as well. There is positively nothing special about him; just a man with a penchant for alchemy who can slide into the skin of a rather unremarkable bird when he chooses.

But as he opens his mouth to answer Finn's question it all falls away. Tarnished and tired, Remi closes his mouth before he can say anything. He is like his old self in that what he wants is forbidden and confusing, and he knows for his own sanity and survival he must hide it. So he does. Even mad and weary and in this dark wonderland with Finn, he hides it.

"Sweet dreams, Finn." Remi whispers with a weighty sadness he can't give a name to. Or won't, as it happens. He won't be back. He'll not subject this man to his merciless quest to identify whatever it is he thinks he's found in Finn.

On the bed is a white feather and a knife, and this time it is Remi's turn to take both before he disappears.

~FINiwahahhh
Like you'd get your knuckles bloody for me

Code taken from Sky who is utter perfection
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
you couldn't fix what I couldn't find - by Remi - 09-12-2020, 06:31 PM
RE: you couldn't fix what I couldn't find - by Remi - 09-13-2020, 09:11 PM