fall to your knees and pray
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Wandering, I chanced upon
A wayward child lost anon
Gideon did not often stray too far from Stormbreak or his Cathedral, the needs of the building and the Gods it served usually keeping him far too busy for trips outside of the city. However, the recent talk of illness and Ascended (an ironic name for those who had let themselves fall so far) had reminded him something he had heard a while ago, about how the Ascended shrines were appearing all throughout Caido, much like an infectious disease themselves.

There was, according to a few people, one in Halo. Of course, with such a large area to cover in the mountains, he didn't hold too much faith that he might find it immediately, but Gideon prayed that the Gods might help him to seek it out if he spent enough time in the Fangs and Tundra.

After a few hours wandering, it was clear that wasn't going to happen today. Well, the Gods worked in mysterious ways, and he tried not to let himself be too disheartened. Deciding to spend the night in the Citadel speaking to the people there, finding out about their faith, he began to head to the visible lights and walls of the city. It was on his way there that he was suddenly, overwhelmingly, hit with a sense of love.

Such intense love that it nearly made him cry was a decidedly odd emotion to feel in the midst of blank snowy tundra, but as soon as Gideon saw the figure in the distance he understood: it was Safrin's love he was feeling towards the man, of an intensity he rarely knew; he had to be someone very important indeed. Perhaps this was what he was meant to find here.

Walking forward briskly, he caught up to the Safrin-adored man and from a few feet behind him, spoke: "Excuse me! I've been looking for a man of the Gods all day, and I'm glad to have finally found one! Do you have a moment to talk?" If Ronin turned, he would hold out a hand to shake, his best grin on his face.
And when he laid across my chest
My cutting stone it did the rest
gideon
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
fall to your knees and pray - by Gideon - 09-13-2020, 06:09 PM
RE: fall to your knees and pray - by Ronin - 09-13-2020, 07:12 PM
RE: fall to your knees and pray - by Gideon - 09-14-2020, 06:24 PM
RE: fall to your knees and pray - by Ronin - 09-14-2020, 08:22 PM
RE: fall to your knees and pray - by Gideon - 09-16-2020, 09:18 PM
RE: fall to your knees and pray - by Ronin - 09-17-2020, 06:07 PM
RE: fall to your knees and pray - by Gideon - 09-17-2020, 09:19 PM