Training how many words are needed?
for Raza
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 20 - Int:
HOA - Regular - Albino Granite Burmese Python
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 59
Raza
The trill from the dragon draws my attention an’ now that I’m closer, I can openly admire the gold creature. The same kind’a beauty I find in Hoa can easily be found in this companion, though it’s the more flashy sort - similar to me ‘n her, I suppose. I ain’t hot or conventional, I’m the type’a lady that radiates that ‘could punch you or fuck you’ energy, an… yeah, I know it. This stranger, on the other hand - she’d cause a bit of a stir at my bar. “Your companion is gorgeous,” I say first.

“But I suspect they - and you - already know that.” Chuckling to myself, I offer a hand for a handshake. “I’m Raza. Where you from, then?” Without waitin’ for an answer, I duck into the Slagveld, findin’ a bench on the side an’ droppin’ my small bag on the floor. Takin’ a seat, I look ‘er up an’ down again. Even if she hadn't looked like she might know what she's doin', I wouldn'a said no to gettin a litle sweaty with 'er. So a spar it is.

“Always. Lack’a lady trainers here. I ain’t that good yet, but I can hold my own. What’s yer poison?” Offerin’ Amaris a crooked grin, I give the newcomer a chance to show off with her choice’a weapon - or lack thereof.
reppin' a district of obvious misfits

Messages In This Thread
how many words are needed? - by Amaris - 09-15-2020, 01:19 PM
RE: how many words are needed? - by Raza - 09-18-2020, 03:37 PM
RE: how many words are needed? - by Amaris - 09-20-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: how many words are needed? - by Raza - 09-25-2020, 10:36 PM
RE: how many words are needed? - by Amaris - 10-05-2020, 08:03 AM
RE: how many words are needed? - by Raza - 10-13-2020, 04:43 PM