Training how many words are needed?
for Raza
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 20 - Int:
HOA - Regular - Albino Granite Burmese Python
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 59
Raza
Stormbreak. The very name implies that it’s on the ocean. The name is unknown. Even my little birds haven’t heard of Stormbreak, and they hear a lot of chatter.

I try to keep my intrigue to myself, even though all I want to do is drop everythin’ and ask her a hundred questions. That’s not the way things are done. So maybe I should just… play dumb? “Oh, is that an Outlander place?” Flashing her a quick smile, I try to convey that I’m not nearly as biased against Outlanders as I actually am. As far as Amaris is concerned, I’m just makin’ small talk.

Glancin’ at the pair’a gloves hangin’ on the wall, I shake my head in agreement. “Me neither. All I’ve ever done is regular old bar-fightin’ hand-to-hand. That’s Sunjata’s speciality, the gloves.” Which is to say that I do the down n’ dirty kind’a fightin’, the gutter rat moves, the kind’a things that will end a fight or see ya missin’ a piece’a yourself. Not the fancy self defense an’ trained fightin’.

“Mostly I’ve just seen men wearin’ ‘em.” A shrug, cause I never really thought about it before. Maybe it’s a guy thing. Maybe we’re tougher, cause we’re women.
reppin' a district of obvious misfits

Messages In This Thread
how many words are needed? - by Amaris - 09-15-2020, 01:19 PM
RE: how many words are needed? - by Raza - 09-18-2020, 03:37 PM
RE: how many words are needed? - by Amaris - 09-20-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: how many words are needed? - by Raza - 09-25-2020, 10:36 PM
RE: how many words are needed? - by Amaris - 10-05-2020, 08:03 AM
RE: how many words are needed? - by Raza - 10-13-2020, 04:43 PM