[SEASONAL EVENT] berry good
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201

Ronin had the decency to look incredulous as Remi scrunched up his nose in apparent disgust - he couldn't say much, if the calibre of their drunken conversations was anything to go by. Then again, thinking of those conversations and the librarian that had been the subject of some of them, it was understandable. Ronin hadn't seen anything of his friend since those first few days in the Hollowed Ground, and he had long stopped trying to look.

Once upon a time he might have continued his efforts, but he and Loren had been drifting apart since long before their leap into this world. It was a feeling that sat heavily in the pit of Ronin's stomach, but he couldn't force it. And besides, things seemed worse still for Remi.

Shaking off his reverie, he snorted at the alchemist and folded his arms across his chest, blue eyes dancing with amusement. "I think Vanya would have something to say about that." he remarked playfully, before moving to drag the sled closer so Remi could drop the apples in when he had collected enough.

Listening intently to his friend as he spoke of the Festival of Lights (it seemed so long ago now, even though it couldn't have been), Ronin nodded absently. Remi had been unwell then, he remembered, and suddenly it made sense given his experiences with all of the lanterns thus far. "You see them? ...And people, too?" He glanced around, like he might make out something similar, though of course Ronin had never encountered the god with the mask and the rags.

"Me? I'd like to see any deity try to imitate my charm and wit," he quipped back to Remi with a smirk, though it faded at the look the other man levelled at him. "I know I'm no hallucination. But I know that doesn't settle your worries any," he said. "Would you like to forage more with me? Or head back? I understand if you'd rather be alone."

RONIN
Darkness is a funny thing. It creeps up on you.

Messages In This Thread
[SEASONAL EVENT] berry good - by Ronin - 01-12-2019, 05:23 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] berry good - by Remi - 01-12-2019, 06:45 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] berry good - by Ronin - 01-13-2019, 11:27 AM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] berry good - by Remi - 01-15-2019, 06:31 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] berry good - by Ronin - 01-17-2019, 05:50 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] berry good - by Remi - 01-17-2019, 06:03 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] berry good - by Ronin - 01-18-2019, 08:08 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] berry good - by Remi - 01-18-2019, 11:49 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] berry good - by Ronin - 01-19-2019, 11:41 AM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] berry good - by Remi - 01-20-2019, 01:14 AM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] berry good - by Ronin - 01-20-2019, 10:45 AM