hope wandering into my mind
RQ request for Frey

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Frey
They all settle in for a lovely little meal, and Frey takes great care in licking the cream and strawberry juice from their fingers as they glance between Morgan and Chulane. It’s no secret that, as an Abandoned, the Warden is on the back foot. But with the Attuned beside her, Frey is somewhat softened, and a smile spreads across their face.

”Then there’s no time to waste, is there? Let’s hop to it, honeys!”

Tasks. There is no time limit. There are currently 10 active Halovians. This means 5 unique characters have to participate. Characters can participate more than once. Chulane, Noah and Loren must participate in at least 1 thread. Morgan must participate in 2.

1. A PQ of 4 Halovians digging a trench around the parameter of the citadel walls (at least 4 rounds)
2. A thread of 3 Halovians searching for mageglass in the Fangs (at least 4 posts each)
3. 3 threads giving offerings to the Nature aspect of Frey within the Citadel walls (at least 3 posts per member)
4. A thread of 3 Halovians constructing an empty altar at the centre of the Citadel (at least 3 posts per member). The altar must be constructed out of inflammable materials.

Please feel free to reply once more to close out the thread!

Messages In This Thread
hope wandering into my mind - by Morgan - 09-15-2020, 09:00 PM
RE: hope wandering into my mind - by Chulane - 09-15-2020, 11:31 PM
RE: hope wandering into my mind - by Frey - 09-20-2020, 06:56 PM
RE: hope wandering into my mind - by Morgan - 09-20-2020, 09:52 PM
RE: hope wandering into my mind - by Chulane - 09-21-2020, 02:33 PM
RE: hope wandering into my mind - by Frey - 09-26-2020, 06:51 PM
RE: hope wandering into my mind - by Morgan - 09-26-2020, 08:38 PM
RE: hope wandering into my mind - by Chulane - 09-28-2020, 07:56 AM