hold me like we're dying from the liquor that we drank
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
// and if i was the only thing you couldn't bear to lose,
i'd set fire to the wood, just so you wouldn't have to bury me too //
It’s like a dance of sorts, the way Nate’s hand comes to cradle his neck and Sunjata leans into each and every touch. “Not really. I was… I’d say slightly taller than average but not like I am here.” Not like his father who had an inch or two on him, not like his mother who was nearly Nate’s height. Even Lusea hit close to six feet. He’d never thought it strange until he arrived here, feeling like a large creature thrown into the mix of those much shorter.

But there’s a seriousness that buzzes in Sunjata’s mind, of living forever or growing old, and he listens — trying to ignore the buzzing that says Nate would outlive him, choosing to ignore it and focus on this reality — because that’s easier, less stress inducing, far more comfortable. All he can do is scan Nate’s face, a softness creeping into the look that’s full of love and endearing, and if Nate could feel Sunjata’s end of the attuned bond it’d be nothing but a flood of warmth and love, acceptance and want. “I’d run away with you too.” He hums, tilting just head — feeling like they’d done just that from their burning home that didn’t particularly seem like theirs anymore. A new start.

It’s not annoying.” He rumbles with a hint of a whine slipping through. It’s who he was, like how Sunjata’s accent was as much a part of him. And Sunjata loves all of it. Still, he’s forgotten to pick a choice, and Nate’s moving them so he’s on top, showering kisses down along his face and Sunjata wonders whether or not the warmth of the love within him can shine bright like Ronin’s. He wonders if Nate can see it even if Sunjata can’t. But his arms wrap around Nate, hands running along tattooed skin as the question is met and Sunjata makes an audible “oh” sound that seems far more shocked than it is anything else.

Oops. I forgot.” He offers, a bright chimed laugh rumbles from him that’s enough to bounce Nate along his chest. “Dare.” He adds at the end, fingers stroking gently along Nate’s arms, roaming up to his hair and running through the dark curls.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: hold me like we're dying from the liquor that we drank - by Sunjata - 09-18-2020, 01:33 AM