hold me like we're dying from the liquor that we drank
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
SUNJATA
the flood
all the drinkin' and the druggin' and the black and the red
the achy skin and all the sweat in my bed
There's apprehension and relief as soon as Sunjata’s answer comes. He’s shifted just enough to scan Nate’s face, to prepare to answer his own question, when Nate’s lips are on his and he’s giving into it, smiling into the kiss enough that he’s sure Nate can tell. But he pulls apart, enough to ask his question, to listen for the answer. And it’s one of the last thing he expects, really, more than one. The thought is terrifying and intimidating, but he manages to spend a few moments scanning Nate’s face while he considers it.

And when it comes down to it? He thinks he and Nate make a great pair. If it was daunting or terrifying, he finds faith in Nate and his ability to make it work. “Okay.” He agrees, pressing down to place a quick and chaste kiss back to his fiancé.

And then he settles in again when Nate’s question is aired, fingers running through raven hair, lips pressing gently against Nate’s neck again. “I think so.” He says quietly, uncertainly, and then — then as his sickness rages again. “Would you have still Ascended if we met before?’Or would you have attuned with me?’
i think i'm losin' too much
but there's just never enough
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: hold me like we're dying from the liquor that we drank - by Sunjata - 09-21-2020, 02:56 AM