hold me like we're dying from the liquor that we drank
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE
Even with all the small acceptances that he’s made, the this he’s gotten used to about being ascended, Nate still hates that he can’t grow breathless in a kiss, hates that it never feels like it’s gone on long enough. His single blue eye meets the steel one, watches the consideration carefully, and smiles when the answer, an easy okay comes. Nate nods, or means to, his lips captured by Sunjata, his arms rising to wrap around the attuned and hold him close.

There is a definite reluctance to let Sunjata shift again, but eventually the ascended acquiesces, loosening his arms and sighing softly as fingers again run through his hair. The question he’d asked is made more specific, turned back on him, and Bate needs to actually think, needs to consider, despite how obvious the answer is once it comes to him.

”I don’t... I don’t think so.” If he had met Sunjata first, there would have been no reason to ascend, would there have? He’d never have moved in with Sam, would never have had reason to go to the Voice. Maybe the attuned never would have been married, except to him, just him. Except... wasn’t the whole reason they’d met, the whole reason any of this happened because he’d been ascended? ”I don’t know though. Would this... would we still have happened if I hadn’t?”

He doesn’t necessarily mean it to be his question, Nate’s mouth opening again, then closing, confusion on his face as he realizes what he’d done, and holds his tongue again. Confusion is already beating away at his mind, he doesn’t need to do anything to make it worse. Best to let his fiancé answer, and save his next question for later. If he can still remember it, the thought already drifting away.
the last ones here on earth

Messages In This Thread
RE: hold me like we're dying from the liquor that we drank - by Nate - 09-21-2020, 05:04 AM