hold me like we're dying from the liquor that we drank
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
SUNJATA
the flood
all the drinkin' and the druggin' and the black and the red
the achy skin and all the sweat in my bed
Arms loosen around him slightly, and he nuzzles his head in close again – letting his question air, letting the words drift around them, a more pinpointed version of what Nate’s asked. And when it comes to the answer, there’s a breath of relief. He wonders if anyone had met him and told him against Ascending, had explained what it meant as it had been explained to him. It was also why Sunjata had crawled to the shrine, blood an inky black – at least the beginnings of it – when he’d asked.

There’s a longer, more lingering kiss pressed to Nate’s neck, feeling the vibration of his fiance’s voice through it. A few more kisses are peppered when the question is returned back to him, and Sunjata has to take a moment to think on his answer, of all the trials and tribulations he’s endured to get to this point. And it’s then that Sunjata rises from his space again, shifting in the bed, limbs finding the strength to pull Nate back atop him so he can peer up at Nate with a thoughtful look on his face as he shifts the blankets again to ensure it cocoons the both of them.

I think…” He mulls it over, a forked tongue running across parched lips. “I think you changed my life.” A hand reaches up to run along Nate’s jaw, contemplatively. “And after Lusea, after everything… I think we might have had a good chance. You just would’ve needed to show me the way.” A crooked, decidedly boyish smile crosses his face with that. “Just like you did this time.” Shoulders rise and fall in a shrug.

But then he’s supposed to ask a question, right? “Do you… Regret what you did to Sam?” He asks, pausing, the fever giving him a second of pause as he tries to think if he’d said the question in the right order. “I’d do it again in a heartbeat.” All the shit it had cost him, all of it. He’d do it again and again if it meant he was here.
i think i'm losin' too much
but there's just never enough
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: hold me like we're dying from the liquor that we drank - by Sunjata - 09-21-2020, 05:18 AM