hold me like we're dying from the liquor that we drank
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
SUNJATA
the flood
all the drinkin' and the druggin' and the black and the red
the achy skin and all the sweat in my bed
I love you too.” He breathes, boyish in nature – something softer, a gentler side to the Korofian that lays here, sick and delirious with a fever that warms him to extreme temperatures, that warms even Nate. He craves the warmth more, inside and out, with the words that leave the Ascended and the way they’re fitting closer and closer together like perfect puzzle pieces, even if the edges had to be carved themselves.

They’ve made it. And when Nate’s hand trails his own face, Sunjata’s head tilts into it just as his hand continues to run along Nate’s iridescent skin. He doesn’t care if the words Nate’s says are true – it’s an impossible possibility. There could have been a multitude of things that happened before now that changed the outcome, but they hadn’t. This was their reality, and Sunjata – despite how much he loved Nate and wants to fix him – wouldn’t change a thing about how they got here.

He lets Nate take as long as he needs to decide on an answer, fingers running along his skin until he reaches raven hair again, watching the way it runs through his fingers like an inky river, before his steel gaze snaps back to Nate’s single blue eye. “You get used to it after a while. Hurting people.” He murmurs. Gods knew, he’d done enough of it.

As for the next question, he purses his lips slightly, mulling it over before shaking his head. “Has to be by the beach or with a view of it.” His smile is crooked, because any place they chose here would have that very same picturesque view, unless they chose to place it in the jungle of all places. But now it’s his turn for another question and he’s stumped, his sick mind spinning gears on not all of their cylinders.

And maybe it’s because they’re dancing between practical questions and deep questions, but something tugs at Sunjata deep within him, perhaps from a nightmare from days ago when Ronin had appeared, perhaps because of his delirium, but because Nate and his pasts were similar in so many ways, he can’t help but let it fall from his lips. “If you had a chance to see your father again, what would you do?” Would he be like Sunjata, or was it more complicated than that? "If I saw mine again I think I'd kill him."
i think i'm losin' too much
but there's just never enough
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: hold me like we're dying from the liquor that we drank - by Sunjata - 09-21-2020, 05:59 AM