hold me like we're dying from the liquor that we drank
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
SUNJATA
the flood
all the drinkin' and the druggin' and the black and the red
the achy skin and all the sweat in my bed
It is different, to get used to hurting people versus enjoying it. Sunjata’s never been the type for wanting to hurt someone – it had just been something he’d done again and again to the point where it came to be expected rather than avoided. That’s the way it was. But it’s not worth the argument, much like Nate thinks, and Sunjata settles into the feeling of raven hair slipping from his fingers as he nods his head in agreement.

As for the house, though, there’s a small crooked smile that crosses his face. “On the cliffs again, then?” He hums, imagining some place further away from everyone – perhaps over by Apopo, the opposite side and the hope that the volcano doesn’t erupt again.

But his question is aired, and darkness encompasses them with both thoughts and light, Sunjata’s gaze watching Nate’s face as he averts his single blue from Sunjata’s steel. Half of him wants to ask him if Nate would show him off to his father, if it would be something to shove in the face of a man that had caused so much pain to Nate. But again, Sunjata doesn’t entirely know the whole story, but he accepts it for what it is – a low hum of agreement slipping from him, head tilting slightly as soon as he feels Nate’s kisses hit the crook of his neck.

His arms slink around Nate, keeping him close and pressed against his body and his neck. And it’s a loaded question his fiancé asks, something that makes him pause, that has his heartbeat stuttering momentarily. There’d be so many things he wished to undo, but one was far more important than the rest. “I think… I think I’d have never gotten involved with the rebellion.” How many lives would it have saved? It could’ve saved Lusea’s. It could’ve saved his mother’s. “I would’ve been the ‘good son’ who acted as such until it was my turn to make the rules and I could’ve switched it all over.” But he doesn’t know if he would’ve survived that far or not. He’d likely be married, have his children, have a life that meant little in comparison to his need to revenge for his horrible upbringing, and still would have had to watch Trial after Trial.

His cheek presses against Nate’s face then, a low sigh slipping from his nose. It’s a good question, and he wonders quietly what Nate would do too – though he feels like it’s a bit of a cop-out to ask the same question, he can’t help but to let it fall from his lips. “If you could forget or undo one thing, what would it be?
i think i'm losin' too much
but there's just never enough
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: hold me like we're dying from the liquor that we drank - by Sunjata - 09-22-2020, 05:58 AM