hold me like we're dying from the liquor that we drank
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4967
SUNJATA
the flood
all the drinkin' and the druggin' and the black and the red
the achy skin and all the sweat in my bed
Oh but I flatter my way out very well.” Or so he thinks, anyway. It’s broken up only by the way Nate continues on, extending the vowels into the sounds of a dramatic accent he doesn’t recall ever hearing before. It’s amusing, and  he can’t help but to chuckle quietly as Nate pauses, speaking a language he has no idea what any of the words mean. Is this what it was like when he spoke Korofi? The confusion it brought?

It only has him snickering more, quieting down with the singsong challenge Nate offers. And he can’t help but to sink down among the pillows, shifting in the bed ever so slightly to get more comfortable – unable to wipe the amused grin from bleeding across his face. “The people? Not just me?” He retorts, feigning some mock surprise, edging into that jealousy from before even if it’s feigned.

But he pauses again, forked tongue dancing along parched lips as Nate considers the idea of dressing up, of being fancy. Surprise crosses his face as Nate’s suddenly rising, his attention on his fiancé as his smirk grows a bit crooked. “Fancy as fuck it is.” He agrees with a decisive nod, head bobbing just enough that the horns that sprout there bounce against the headboard.

There’s a kiss that’s pressed under his ear, Nate’s favored spot – and Sunjata’s too – before the next kiss lingers on and Sunjata sighs happily and contently into it, arms slinking around Nate to tug at clothes. “I think we should.” And so the practice begins.

- FIN <3
i think i'm losin' too much
but there's just never enough
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: hold me like we're dying from the liquor that we drank - by Sunjata - 09-24-2020, 06:25 AM