Keep the streets empty for me
Jack~
Nerissa Marinos
Smuggler

Age: 38 | Height: 155cm | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 12 - Int:
SCYLLA - Regular - Chain Catshark
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
Listen closely, closely to the floor, emitting all its graces through the pores
The Ark is back in Haulani, Longheat is in full swing, and Nerissa is bored. Longheat and Deepfrost both leave her sitting, but at least the latter boasts a chill, boasts a solid week of darkness. The only thing she gets in the sun is headaches, and a cranky attitude.

Setting up the meeting with Jack had mostly been a whim, an excuse to see the new canals, the attempt by mouth breathers to lure mer in. It’s going to take her a while to really decide how she feels about the artificial waterways, and she can’t begin to make that decision without ever have tested the waters herself.

The sun is long set by the time they’re supposed to meet, but a pair of darkly shaded glasses protect her eyes anyway, a trinket found just off the pier and jealously guarded. Despite the darkness though, the water around Nerissa glows, her tentacles drifting gracefully through the waves and bathing her in a sickly light. Long hair clings to her where she’s risen out of the water, both hands fiddling with an ivory handled folding razor, something she’s debating gifting to the captain.

She supposed it depends how late he is.
Nerissa
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
Keep the streets empty for me - by Nerissa - 09-17-2020, 01:53 AM
RE: Keep the streets empty for me - by Jack - 09-20-2020, 04:48 PM
RE: Keep the streets empty for me - by Nerissa - 09-28-2020, 03:10 PM
RE: Keep the streets empty for me - by Jack - 09-30-2020, 05:33 PM
RE: Keep the streets empty for me - by Nerissa - 10-06-2020, 05:39 AM
RE: Keep the streets empty for me - by Jack - 10-09-2020, 12:47 PM