Keep the streets empty for me
Jack~
Nerissa Marinos
Smuggler

Age: 39 | Height: 155cm | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 12 - Int:
SCYLLA - Regular - Chain Catshark
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
Listen closely, closely to the floor, emitting all its graces through the pores
Honestly, it’s a surprise to find Jack on time to anything, and this is no exception. Nerissa choses to believe it’s more than coincidence, chooses to believe that business is something Jack can be responsible about, though the bottle in his his hand doesn’t exactly fill her with confidence. Regardless, he’s here, and she’s here, and that’s all they really need.

Nerissa looks up, and around, tilting her head this way and that as she considered Haulani, a glittering jewel that had once been out of her reach, and the star studded canals that had given her access. ”They do their job.” She decides airily, her head tipping back towards Jack, though it’s impossible to tell if her eyes are still roaming. ”They do make things like this far simpler though, don’t they?” A hand reaches up and out of the water, a silent demand for something from him, though it’s left up to him to figure out if she wants the bottle or the pap r bag.

”How was your voyage, Jack? Worthwhile, I hope.”
Nerissa
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
Keep the streets empty for me - by Nerissa - 09-17-2020, 01:53 AM
RE: Keep the streets empty for me - by Jack - 09-20-2020, 04:48 PM
RE: Keep the streets empty for me - by Nerissa - 09-28-2020, 03:10 PM
RE: Keep the streets empty for me - by Jack - 09-30-2020, 05:33 PM
RE: Keep the streets empty for me - by Nerissa - 10-06-2020, 05:39 AM
RE: Keep the streets empty for me - by Jack - 10-09-2020, 12:47 PM