the pavement always stayed beneath my feet before (open)
Luciana Garcia
The Hammer

Age: 48 | Height: 5'4'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 15 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Luciana
cause it makes me that much stronger
makes me work a little bit harder
Growling in annoyance, Luciana scoured her workstation for any sign of paper. Unfortunately, it appeared she'd run out. Tapping a foot, she finally pressed her lips in annoyance. It would be faster to go to her supplier herself than wait for the next order to come through or for her to put in a special request.

So she grabbed an empty bag, locked up, and headed down to the Plaza. Despite the season, it was actually cooler outside than it was in her workshop. Maybe because of the season: it could get oppressively hot inside the smithy during Longheat, what with the fires blazing and the backbreaking work. Her clothes were practically soaked through and covered in soot and small burn marks. Regardless, she fanned them against her skin, sighing at the breeze it created.

Ducking through the crowds, her attention was entirely focused on her destination. She wasn't really looking around, both because she wasn't in the mood to talk to or expecting to see anyone she knew and because here, of all places, she wasn't in any danger. Marching through the marketplace, she took as straight a line as she could.
it makes me that much wiser
so thanks for making me a fighter

Messages In This Thread
the pavement always stayed beneath my feet before (open) - by Luciana - 09-18-2020, 02:06 AM