the pavement always stayed beneath my feet before (open)
Luciana Garcia
The Hammer

Age: 48 | Height: 5'4'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 15 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Luciana
cause it makes me that much stronger
makes me work a little bit harder
Working with Tobin in mostly silence (aside from the occasional grunt or groan), Luciana cleared the rubble that she could on her own. Leaving the injured to the doctor, the Hammer just tried to clear the area. When the other woman spoke, the craftswoman glanced at her. Luciana nodded once before straightening up.

Turning to face the captain (who was, unsurprisingly, a man who was already preening and puffing out his chest), she pressed her lips together. "Captain, Doctor Hart and I have the situation under control out here. All we need is for you and your Dragoons to clear the spectators from the area and check to see if there's further danger inside the building." When he began sputtering at her, she narrowed her eyes. "Now. Don't make me repeat myself."

Turning her back on him, she knelt by Tobi's side. "Do you need help clearing the larger pieces?" The words were spoken in a whisper.

After glaring daggers at the Hammer's back for a while, the captain eventually realized she wasn't going to engage with him. He cursed under his breath, then ordered the Dragoons to do exactly what the craftswoman had told him to do. She allowed one corner of her lip to curl up for the briefest of moments.
it makes me that much wiser
so thanks for making me a fighter

Messages In This Thread
RE: the pavement always stayed beneath my feet before (open) - by Luciana - 09-20-2020, 03:09 AM