you don't have long, i am on to you
for Osozo
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Sometimes I think it's gettin' better
And then it gets much worse
Well, there it was. Gideon stood at the base of the Spire, staring up at the monolithic structure: foreboding, impressive and chilling all at once. A place of real history. Once, he would have seen it as a symbol of control and beauty, but now that the Voice had escaped, left it torn and broken...it was simply a sad monument to the power of wickedness.

He reached out to put a hand to it's smooth surface, whispering under his breath a prayer of hope, that one day they might be able to capture the Voice and her followers in a more successful prison (Gideon would rather she be destroyed, of course, but due to her perverse divine-like powers, he knew that wasn't always going to be possible). Once he was done with his prayers, he peeked through the entrance - having come to the Grounds using his own ability, he had not yet seen the portal.

Shuddering at the atmosphere of the whole place, he turned to leave: and when he did, he saw a figure before him; before he could even see them entirely ,something gripped him like fear. Knowledge of a dark energy, something wrong. Gideon stared, waiting for the enemy to define itself.
Is it just part of the process?
Well, Vi, it hurts
gideon
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
you don't have long, i am on to you - by Gideon - 09-18-2020, 06:26 PM