you don't have long, i am on to you
for Osozo

Age: 27 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
This life is priceless
By that I mean it's worth nothing
The laughter echoing between them drains the bright colour from Osozo’s hair, a deep blue replacing it. Bright eyes meet the strangers, flickering black, red, before settling back into their blue. ”I suppose the people on the streets might like to see it.” Osozo comments softly, moving closer to the preacher with casual, unhurried steps. I like to see it, in spite of what it was.” They pause, glancing up to where the tip of the spire once pierced the sky, where the Voice once languished, unable to reach outside.

”What am I?” It’s the Demi-gods turn to laugh now, the sound mechanical, at odds with their otherwise fluid expression. They take another step forward, this one obvious, deliberate. ”I am New. We are not constrained by the cowardly hands of the Old Gods.” Electricity crackles between their fingers, the shape of their hand contorting at their side as they take another step closer.

There’s no anger in their voice, no disgust, unlike the man Osozo stares down. Instead, there is pity. ”Your gods have kept you stunted. I have no such limits.” Theres another laugh, though this one is joyous. They’ve never felt this feeling before, never known an opposite to truly press up against, but it feels right.
So quit flexing, before you hurt something
OsozO
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
you don't have long, i am on to you - by Gideon - 09-18-2020, 06:26 PM
RE: you don't have long, i am on to you - by Osozo - 09-23-2020, 07:04 PM