you don't have long, i am on to you
for Osozo
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Sometimes I think it's gettin' better
And then it gets much worse
Seeing the way that Osozo's hair and eyes changed colours, shifting as if to mock the natural order of things, Gideon took a step back, clear disgust on his face and his hands raised as if trying to defend from the sheer idea of Osozo. Their laugh only further cemented his belief that he was in the presence of evil: for the first time in a long time, the Priest was scared.

Not scared enough to allow a comment like that about the Old Gods to pass, though. Anger now taking over his fear and horror he began to storm forwards from the Spire, towards Osozo, looking them right in the uncomfortably bright eyes. He wasn't sure how to interpret the electricity between the fingers, but thought it could be a threat. Before Osozo could get a hand on him, before the Voice's touch could reach him - Gideon acted first.

"How dare you." He hissed as he drew his fist back, not hesitating for a moment before bringing it forward to connect with Osozo's face, hoping to knock them to the ground for their insolence.
Is it just part of the process?
Well, Vi, it hurts
gideon
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
you don't have long, i am on to you - by Gideon - 09-18-2020, 06:26 PM
RE: you don't have long, i am on to you - by Gideon - 09-23-2020, 08:36 PM