you don't have long, i am on to you
for Osozo

Age: 27 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
This life is priceless
By that I mean it's worth nothing
Both hands touch bare skin, and all Gideon will feel is a crackle of static, and then nothing but a light buzzing as his eyelids and cheeks sag, going utterly slack and numb. The same will happen to his hand, fingers falling limp and useless, a buzzing static crackling through them. A savage kind of glee spreads over Osozo's face, made all the more deranged by the slow trickle of fluid.

"I am the next step. I will still be here long after you have faded away to dust and nothing, long after your gods have been remade in the image of the future." The demi-god leans in close, teeth bared in a wide, sharp grin, hands reaching to caress Gideon's face again, to spread more of that numbness through him. "This is not a battle you will win."

But with that last threat uttered, the ascended Demi-god pushes the man away, trying to send him toppling back towards the spire, to open an opportunity for them to turn and run. Despite their convictions, their rage, they also know how to pick their battles, and this one has gone on for as long as they can manage. It's unlikely an accepted would be able to catch them anyway, but a little extra security never hurt anyone.
So quit flexing, before you hurt something
OsozO
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
you don't have long, i am on to you - by Gideon - 09-18-2020, 06:26 PM
RE: you don't have long, i am on to you - by Osozo - 10-18-2020, 09:04 PM