on a windy day [se]
for chuy
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
Noah

If Noah could have smiled in this shift, he would have. It would have been a fleeting smile, because as his eyes danced down towards Auni it would have disappeared. While he did not have a close relationship with the woman Chulane had loved, he did still respect her and therefor mourned in his own way. Ultimately, his sorrow at her death was felt towards those still living who cared for, loved, or admired her. It was often how he felt. Death was an all-too-familiar thing in his life, having lived always in this frozen place. One misstep often caused the downfall of those least expecting it, and Noah and the rest of the townspeople had to live with the consequences of that.

His eyes lifted back up towards Chulane's broad face as he spoke, and Noah nodded his own antlered head. "I have been...busy." After coming back from Torchline, Noah's days had been jam packed with tasks that needed to be done. Each day they seemed to pile higher and higher, and the expectations rose with them. "Without your ningos, however, I would be even more busy." He emphasized the word more, but let a feeling of gratitude spark over the attuned frequency.

"I hope you have been well, through all of this." He gestured down to Auni, "I am sorry for your loss."

Am I a prisoner to instincts or do my thoughts just live as free
And detached as boats to the dock?

Messages In This Thread
on a windy day [se] - by Noah - 09-21-2020, 09:49 PM
RE: on a windy day - by Chulane - 09-25-2020, 01:54 AM
RE: on a windy day - by Noah - 10-04-2020, 01:14 PM
RE: on a windy day - by Chulane - 10-06-2020, 12:10 PM
RE: on a windy day - by Noah - 10-16-2020, 01:58 PM
RE: on a windy day [se] - by Chulane - 10-25-2020, 01:00 AM
RE: on a windy day [se] - by Noah - 11-14-2020, 04:01 PM