leave my ashes to the wind
Prayer for Ludo
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Gideon had come to the Celestine at a late hour, wanting to be as alone as he could be for the prayer he wanted to make; the quiet of the garden seemed fitting to the matter he wanted and as he laid down a simple black cloth before the shrine, he placed gently on it several dolls he had bought in the market earlier. Simple wooden pegs decorated with faces and delicately stitched dresses and jackets: the kind of thing a child would see hundreds of possibilities in, he thought.

Kneeling before the altar, he dipped his head slightly and closed his eyes. "Ludo, I request your wisdom on a matter that has...shaken me." Gideon had chosen to pray to this Deity because he knew of it's disdain for the Ascended...and because he was aware what he might have to do could involve grisly work.

"I have met an...Ascended 'Demi-God'." His tone made it clear he didn't consider them to be that at all. "I need to know how we can tackle this problem."

--
With so many favoured in one place, fickle spirits tend to leave you alone. You cannot be cursed when visiting a shrine by a spirit. (In order to use this, make sure to note the ability at the bottom of each shrine post).
GIDEON
You claim to be virtuous, but you're a liar
And you'll feel the heat of the flames

Messages In This Thread
leave my ashes to the wind - by Gideon - 09-23-2020, 07:48 PM
RE: leave my ashes to the wind - by Ludo - 09-26-2020, 06:00 PM
RE: leave my ashes to the wind - by Gideon - 09-28-2020, 09:20 PM
RE: leave my ashes to the wind - by Ludo - 10-02-2020, 05:17 PM
RE: leave my ashes to the wind - by Gideon - 10-03-2020, 04:36 PM
RE: leave my ashes to the wind - by Ludo - 10-04-2020, 11:26 AM
RE: leave my ashes to the wind - by Gideon - 10-04-2020, 10:00 PM
RE: leave my ashes to the wind - by Ludo - 10-08-2020, 04:11 PM