no matter where I am, no matter what I do
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
- NATE -
i was standing on holy ground,
so heart don't fail me now
It’s not intentional, it really isn’t. Nate doesn’t really have the presence of mind for intentions, not right now, not when he’s driven solely by needs and wants and little else. But he zigs, once they come through the portal, once they step into Haulani, he zigs when Melita zags and suddenly he’s alone again. His feet want to take him to Aumakua, and he almost follows them, almost starts on the sunny, sandy path, when the distant haze of heat and the smell of smoke that still stubbornly clings to him reminds him there’s nothing left of his on those cliffs.

Oh. Not Aumakua then.

Where then? All of Torchline is home, in a sense, but there’s only one thing, only one person who makes him feel truly safe, truly secure. He has to find Sunjata. From thoughts of his fiancé, other things drift across Nate’s mind, not least of which is a new direction, a new path to follow. The Slagveld, the secret rooms above it.

Really, he’s not sure what point walk-in became running, but Nate knows the way to the boxing ring in his sleep, with his eyes closed. Especially when home is calling to him, so close now he can almost taste it. Crashing into the door before he can open it, Nate stumbles, all but falling inside once he figures out the trick of the knob. Sonskyn! Ek is tuis!
and even if the walls were falling down
it will always be us, this is holy ground

Messages In This Thread
no matter where I am, no matter what I do - by Nate - 09-24-2020, 03:53 PM