no matter where I am, no matter what I do
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
i have done bad things, did them to good people // got no self control, it's the root of my evil
wage war in my head when i'm tryna keep it peaceful // a little feels good, a little more and it's lethal
He’s not leaving. A mantra that Sunjata continues to tell himself again and again, finding solace in the single blue eye that meets his and promises the same. And in his sickness, he believes it, unable and unwilling to let Nate leave his sight again. But at the comment of a dinosaur, Sunjata can’t help the slight crooked smile that crosses his face. “Maybe.” It’s cut short by the sensation of fingers dragging along large wings, Sunjata’s hands running along Nate’s skin.

Goosebumps rise along his skin, along his neck under the trail Nate’s hand takes, a blue glow emitting from the inside of his throat despite his attempts to swallow down hard against it. He doesn’t know why he tries to hold off, it isn’t like it matters much in the end anyway. So he doesn’t, redirecting Nate’s attention to him, to kiss and press against, wings flaring and moving to wrap tight around his fiancé.

Nate’s hand cups his face, thumb brushing along the blue glow, and his fingers tighten in Nate’s hair, pulling the Ascended closer and closer until the only light in their makeshift space is the blue that emanates from him. And finally, finally, he’s home.

— FIN <3
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: no matter where I am, no matter what I do - by Sunjata - 09-29-2020, 07:14 PM