(OPEN) the warning signs have all been bright and garish
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
BASTIEN

Hearing someone arrive into the Atheneum, Bastien did not pause in his mournful cries. Let them see his pain; he would fail to hide it anyway, and he'd never been shy about his emotions. Being tripped over though: that was unexpected and uncomfortable, even without the pain, and he groaned, pushing himself up on his elbows to peer suspiciously at the interloper.

Luckily for Amun, Bastien was easily distracted at the moment, and when asked a question about what he was doing, he had always been inclined to answer. Looking up, he saw only books in a pile high around him, no flying, for the moment tied to reality. "No...no, if it is an installation it is purely accidental." Were he in a better mood, he might have begun to pontificate on art and it's intentionality...but he just slipped into quiet, reaching to stroke down the spine of one of the books.

"I was attempting to...I remembered...I don't know how I could forget. I remembered Rexanna is..." He left the word itself out, sure Amun could fill it in. "I was trying to fix it."
If we should be arrested before we sleep
I'll see you outside in a few days or in a few weeks

Messages In This Thread
RE: (OPEN) the warning signs have all been bright and garish - by Bastien - 10-03-2020, 07:38 PM