(OPEN) the warning signs have all been bright and garish
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
BASTIEN

"Both. Depends if the author is dead, I think - the words...become their own, after death..." Bastien trailed off, beginning to think of his own art and what it would come to mean after his demise; what his pieces in Venice meant now that he had disappeared into thin air. Had he become a household name, his sudden absence increasing interest in his work? Or had he faded into obscurity, his personality having been the only thing keeping his art career alive?

He supposed he should have seen Amun's answer coming, but it still drew a frown from him, Bastien leaning back to shake his head and take his hands away. "No. That doesn't work. I 've tried it. It's not the same." It was clear Amun didn't understand what it was he was trying to do; not recreate some old adage but new life, new chances, something physical and real.

Shaking his head further he stood up, stumbling through the wall of books. "You don't understand. I'll find someone else."

{FIN - Both cured now, so wrapping up!}
If we should be arrested before we sleep
I'll see you outside in a few days or in a few weeks

Messages In This Thread
RE: (OPEN) the warning signs have all been bright and garish - by Bastien - 10-18-2020, 12:01 AM