A Song in the Silence
Spooky Rags

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

"Hope," she repeated, as though she wanted to taste the word on her tongue. Her finger left the candle to wobble about before it settled in its place once more, raising her eyes to look at Jigano. There was something eerie in her gaze, like she could see straight through him, though her smile was beatific. She heard him out, rising slowly to her feet as she began to circle the altar, balancing on bare toes as she walked the edge of it like it was a game. "You know my name, Jigano. It was the first one in your thoughts, the second you saw my mask."

Reaching the end of the altar, Ludo turned gracefully and began to tiptoe the other way, back towards him. "Another song would be welcome from such pretty fingers as yours. But you speak of hope for your friends, Jigano. How can you do that, when you are the one who took it from them?"

She glanced up at him, and then over his shoulder. Should he look he would find the deity suddenly absent - but that did not mean he was alone.

Four shades flanked him, drowning in shadow. One held the blades of an assassin - another's palms were alight with shadowy fire. They watched him, silent and unseeing.

LUDO
Braved the forests, braved the stone
Braved the icy winds and fire
Braved and beat them on my own

Messages In This Thread
A Song in the Silence - by Jigano - 01-13-2019, 09:52 PM
RE: A Song in the Silence - by Ludo - 01-15-2019, 06:17 PM
RE: A Song in the Silence - by Jigano - 01-15-2019, 07:01 PM
RE: A Song in the Silence - by Ludo - 01-18-2019, 07:18 PM
RE: A Song in the Silence - by Jigano - 01-18-2019, 08:35 PM
RE: A Song in the Silence - by Ludo - 01-19-2019, 11:08 PM
RE: A Song in the Silence - by Jigano - 01-20-2019, 04:54 AM