making me feel glad that I'm not you
For Morgan
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Morgan
Snakes are biting at my heels
The worries that refuse to let us go
The containers were full and the group was taking a break before heading back, so Morgan began to wander. Not too far, making sure to follow the edge of the water so she could find her way back, she watched her reflection in the surface as she walked. Her fall on the way had shaken her more than she let on in front of everyone else and as she passed by the water rippled and bubbled, the only outward evidence of her discomfort.

She saw Saiden when it would be too late to turn around without him noticing. Of all the people on the expedition, he was the one she knew the least, and the impression she had gathered was that he was at least a little bit of a scoundrel type. Morgan sighed and walked closer, not wanting to create unnecessary tension;she had wanted a rest anyway.

"Are you alright?" She asked, looking to Saiden then out over the water. "I wanted to go for a walk too. ...Do you mind if I...?" Gesturing down to the spot next to him, she raised an eyebrow.
I've been kicking them away
Been hoping not to let them take control

Messages In This Thread
making me feel glad that I'm not you - by Saiden - 09-28-2020, 10:30 PM
RE: making me feel glad that I'm not you - by Morgan - 09-29-2020, 03:35 PM