making me feel glad that I'm not you
For Morgan
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Morgan
Snakes are biting at my heels
The worries that refuse to let us go
Morgan raised her eyebrows and looked over to Saiden with an unimpressed expression. "So are you saying I'm insufferably holier-than thou and absolutely no fun?" She asked, clearly quite offended by the notion; she tried hard to put herself on equal footing with everyone else, to not give herself any more in praise or resources than any of her people.

And she did have fun. Just not with Saiden, and probably not ever with Saiden, with the way this was going.

At least he wasn't insulting her over the second matter yet. She shrugged and shook her head, holding the hair that shook out over her shoulders with one hand as she tied it back again. "I was just curious. You do have your feet in Frey's Breath." At least it seemed the water wasn't poisonous to those not devout.

"Your sister...?" Morgan thought back to Ronin, the man that had come with him on a cloud...Saiden's sister? "I thought Ronin was married to the governor of Torchline."
I've been kicking them away
Been hoping not to let them take control

Messages In This Thread
making me feel glad that I'm not you - by Saiden - 09-28-2020, 10:30 PM
RE: making me feel glad that I'm not you - by Morgan - 10-12-2020, 04:47 PM