yours until the mountain crumbles to the sea

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"Perhaps you ought to ask whether she wants to come along next time." Frey muses. "It's rather..alot rattling around in your brain."

One of Frey's hands glides across Loren's contained erection, contouring their palm that they might rub it against his concealed shaft. However as his hand reaches out to touch them, he'll find it slapped sharply away. "Now what gave you the impression you could do that, my little blueberry?" They purr, a brow raised in his direction.

"How would I know? Why think it comes from the climb at all? Metal and heat don't really mix well." They point out. "But how would a map do you any good? You think I'm going to give you something with a big red x that says put it here?" They grin at that, legs widening. "Those aren't the sort of spots that I'm inclined to help you find." They suggest with a salacious purr to their voice.

Messages In This Thread
RE: yours until the mountain crumbles to the sea - by Frey - 09-30-2020, 04:49 PM