yours until the mountain crumbles to the sea
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
Love mends even the broken parts
"I will." Loren gave Astra one last scratch behind the ear. In turn, she nuzzled against his shoulder. Then she would try and trot out of the room, leaving him with Frey.

Throwing his head back, he groaned as they stroked along his length. His pants, already constraining, suddenly felt too, too tight. Shuddering, he closed his eyes for a moment as pleasure coursed through his body.

As they slapped his hand away, he smirked. "I guess I was feeling kinda naughty." His mouth opened slightly and he licked his lips.

"Because Tanau was in the Climb, and you told me they belonged there, so I figured they found the metal there." Admittedly, his mind wasn't exactly paying attention to the words coming from his mouth. Indeed, his brain was foggy from something entirely different than illness as all the blood rushed downwards.

Reaching out, he attempted to slide his hands along their thighs, fingers tracing feather light patterns against their skin. "I didn't ask you for that. And I don't need a map to tell me where to put it." Leaning forward, he lowered his voice to a whisper. "But I'll get into whatever positions you want to help me with."
loren

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: yours until the mountain crumbles to the sea - by Loren - 09-30-2020, 05:13 PM