hoping this feeling wont die
for Sleepy Amalia
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
If it's something I want
then it's something I need
Amalia~Adam dream 2

Well, this was a plot twist.

He'd asked Amalia out on a date, half as a joke really, and she'd said yes. Adam had been so surprised he'd managed to make it through agreeing on a time and place before he really realised what was happening. When he did, though? He was pretty fucking happy about it.

It wasn't much of a secret he thought Amalia was attractive and not only that, she was a hell of a lot of fun, probably the best friend he'd had in a long while. The more Adam had thought about it the more pleased he'd been, though...fear had also begun to settle in, in the back of his mind. He had to make sure this date went amazingly, or he'd not only face rejection, but potentially losing his best friend. The stakes were high.

A picnic at the Oasis, they had planned, and while she was obviously going to be the one most in charge of food, he'd wanted to contribute. Holding a bottle of sweet wine and a blanket, he stood on the edge of the water, looking at the ripples as he tried to calm down before her arrival. C'mon, Pikely, you're the fucking coolest guy in the world. What's she gonna do? Cut your dick off?
I wasn't built for comfort
I was built for speed
ADAM
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
hoping this feeling wont die - by Adam - 10-01-2020, 09:08 PM
RE: hoping this feeling wont die - by Amalia - 10-03-2020, 10:20 PM
RE: hoping this feeling wont die - by Adam - 10-04-2020, 11:20 PM
RE: hoping this feeling wont die - by Amalia - 10-06-2020, 04:18 PM
RE: hoping this feeling wont die - by Adam - 10-06-2020, 07:04 PM
RE: hoping this feeling wont die - by Amalia - 10-12-2020, 07:39 PM
RE: hoping this feeling wont die - by Adam - 10-16-2020, 07:29 PM