hoping this feeling wont die
for Sleepy Amalia
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia
The gaping mouth, the overt stares- even though this is her dream, Amalia doesn't know what to make of his reaction or how to respond except by curling her fingers anxiously in the folds of her dress, a flush making her tanned cheeks glow bronze. "I- thank you?" the Shield replies lamely, the upward lilt of her voice making what should be a simple response into an awkward question. Gods, she's never really been on a date before, not like this. For all that Amalia has grown and accomplished, in interpersonal relationships she remains woefully out of her depth.

She smiles shyly as he takes the basket, not sure what to do with her now-empty hands and settling on fidgeting with her hair. "The truth comes out. You only like me for my food." She sits on the other edge of the blanket, consistent with his expectations about wanting space; half of her is still convinced she's utterly misread this situation. Legs tucked up beneath her, the girl leans back on one hand, glancing furtively at Adam before back to the Oasis.

His declaration of legal purchase does earn a snorted laugh; already she can feel the tension waning, her anxiety comforted by the simple fact of being in his presence. "I made a curry duck pie," she informs him, and with the simple act of speaking it the food appears upon the blanket, aromatic and warm. "And some rosemary bread. Roasted vegetables. And blueberry crisp, but only after you eat your veggies." Reaching over, the baker jabs a finger playfully at Adam's ribs, her dark eyes glittering with shy mischief. "You're a growing boy, after all."
reach for the stars: but child, first recognize
the constellations of light you already carry
inside you

Messages In This Thread
hoping this feeling wont die - by Adam - 10-01-2020, 09:08 PM
RE: hoping this feeling wont die - by Amalia - 10-03-2020, 10:20 PM
RE: hoping this feeling wont die - by Adam - 10-04-2020, 11:20 PM
RE: hoping this feeling wont die - by Amalia - 10-06-2020, 04:18 PM
RE: hoping this feeling wont die - by Adam - 10-06-2020, 07:04 PM
RE: hoping this feeling wont die - by Amalia - 10-12-2020, 07:39 PM
RE: hoping this feeling wont die - by Adam - 10-16-2020, 07:29 PM