hoping this feeling wont die
for Sleepy Amalia
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
If it's something I want
then it's something I need
"Well now that's just mean." He pouted, faking a crying face until he wanted to take another bite of food, at which point Adam appeared to miraculously cheer up. While he wanted to get the frown back when he was called an old man, the sight of Amalia's smile stopped him from being able to get too grumpy, the sight inspiring a smirk of his own. "Yet you still agreed to go on a date with him. Weirdo."

By his nature, Adam was a storyteller, and he loved an attentive audience. "Oh, tons and tons a times. It's easier to get caught as a kid, though, 'cos usually they just feel sorry for you and let you out...if not, I was usually skinny enough to fit through the bars." That had ended when he'd started puberty and had shot up like a fountain, growing into a gangly mess for many years that sounded like a strangled chicken; harder to get sympathy then too. "I got jailed a bunch when I was older too...depending on what guard you got, it wasn't that bad. Some of them were right sadistic fuckin' bastards, though." He frowned, absentmindedly went to rub at his back, where several fading whip marks ran across his skin.

Looking up at her next question, able to tell she was unsettled to ask it, he tried to answer gently, but still honestly: he didn't lie to his friends ...most of the time. "Kinda hard to regret something I didn't choose t'do...do I miss it, though? Yeah, I do. I knew how stuff worked back there, I knew a lot more people, I knew the place....but now, if I went back from here? I'd miss Caido over there. In a lotta ways it's not any different to moving to another country, and I'd considered that a few times, so..." Adam shrugged. "Sides, you're here, and I wouldnt've gotten to meet you if I hadn't come over, which would be pretty awful."
I wasn't built for comfort
I was built for speed
ADAM
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
hoping this feeling wont die - by Adam - 10-01-2020, 09:08 PM
RE: hoping this feeling wont die - by Amalia - 10-03-2020, 10:20 PM
RE: hoping this feeling wont die - by Adam - 10-04-2020, 11:20 PM
RE: hoping this feeling wont die - by Amalia - 10-06-2020, 04:18 PM
RE: hoping this feeling wont die - by Adam - 10-06-2020, 07:04 PM
RE: hoping this feeling wont die - by Amalia - 10-12-2020, 07:39 PM
RE: hoping this feeling wont die - by Adam - 10-16-2020, 07:29 PM