Training overcame myself
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
I carried my own ashes to the mountains
A shift, an alteration, a changing from human to canine, rendered complete in obsidian fur, stark against the outline of snow. He breathed in the remnants of the air and wondered if it was truly like the Basin, or if he merely dreamed of it – mountains upon mountains carved through the skyline, with the town nestled within its sanction. It was tempting to reach out and snag them all, to wander and wander and wander until he was naught left but the horizon too, a blade re-forged, remembering its sharpened edges and vicious abilities. Or maybe he’d be fangs and paws, claws and brutality, a barbarous incantation of elements and anger floating amongst vestiges, and then free to hover around the halls of hell, where he belonged.

But then his name was called out, and that was beginning to become familiar again too, but for different purposes, and his head swiveled in the direction, ears shifting, catching over the nuances and inflections. He recognized the individual before they even transpired in his sights, and his hound existence sat amidst the powder, a nod granted. Chulane likely deserved far more than just the brazen movement, but he couldn’t come up with anything of worth. Chulane, and a tilt of his canine head followed, a quirk of his brow in subtle airs when Zuriel dashed forward to claim her treat (a mare never forgot). Auni received a snort from both Sword and unicorn, and the greetings were extended in wellness. I am fine came first, completely habitual, before realizing that probably wasn’t helpful in the slightest.

All it had ever done was alleviate worries, or send people away. A dismissal, curt and cold. I am fine, I am fine, I am fine even when he wasn’t even close.

Still tired. But I have my mind back. As opposed to absolute lunacy or delirium, rampaging off into the snow-covered plains, into the endless, eternal tundra; better than everything else. You? Because gods knew chasing after all of them must’ve been an unrelenting chore.
DEIMOS

Messages In This Thread
overcame myself - by Deimos - 10-01-2020, 10:49 PM
RE: overcame myself - by Chulane - 10-04-2020, 08:02 AM
RE: overcame myself - by Deimos - 10-04-2020, 08:21 PM
RE: overcame myself - by Chulane - 10-15-2020, 08:20 AM
RE: overcame myself - by Deimos - 10-15-2020, 10:45 PM
RE: overcame myself - by Chulane - 10-25-2020, 03:23 AM
RE: overcame myself - by Deimos - 10-25-2020, 09:40 AM
RE: overcame myself - by Chulane - 10-25-2020, 11:17 AM
RE: overcame myself - by Deimos - 10-25-2020, 11:27 AM
RE: overcame myself - by Chulane - 10-25-2020, 12:07 PM