(se) friendship doesn't have to be a two way street
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
like thunder gonna shake the ground
Something like that. Padding forward, Loren nuzzled Astra, who bleated and returned the gesture, twining around his legs. Astra was the one to actually get me to drink.

Nodding at her response to his question, he hesitated for a moment. Whining, he looked down and away from Amalia, pawing at the ground. I feel that. And I wanted to thank you, by the way. For dealing with me when I was sick.

He huffed out some air. I don't remember everything super clearly, but considering how difficult I am at the best of times I imagine I was a bit of a nightmare. The luxere bleated again as if to agree with his statement and he batted playfully at her with one paw, careful not to put any real force behidn it.

His head snapped up at her next statement though. Is there hope for an Ascended cure in Torchline? His tail swished again and his ear flicked forward, even as the rest of his body stilled.
LOREN

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) friendship doesn't have to be a two way street - by Loren - 10-03-2020, 10:39 PM