(se) friendship doesn't have to be a two way street
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
like thunder gonna shake the ground
Astra preened when Amalia complimented her. When the Shield apologized to Loren, though he shook his head at her. You have absolutely nothing to apologize for. There was nothing else you could've done under the circumstances, so don't go beating yourself up over an impossible situation. Hesitating for just a moment, he stretched his neck up and rubbed it against her shoulder.

Deflating at her answer, he whined again at her words. Gods damn it. I was hoping... Bowing his head, his paws clenched, claws digging furrows into the ground.

I'm sorry you feel that way. For what it's worth, I understand burning bridges you never meant to. He took a deep breath, forcing his body to relax. Change can be a good thing, if you're open to it though, he offered.

Then he chuffed out some air, fluffing his mane a bit as he did. I guess Wessex being sick explains her attacking me at least. His companion trembled at the memory, and he reached out with one leg to pull her into his side, resting his head on her back.

I did go into the Climb. With Wessex actually. Looking for more metal. We didn't find it but we found...something. He tilted his head as he tried to prod his foggy memory to supply details. Although I talked to Frey again and I'm not sure whether the metal is going to be useful or not.

His tail flicked and he looked up at the baker. How about you? I heard you were part of the group that brought the water back. So thanks for that too.
LOREN

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) friendship doesn't have to be a two way street - by Loren - 10-03-2020, 11:25 PM