(se) friendship doesn't have to be a two way street
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
like thunder gonna shake the ground
Lion's couldn't purr, but Loren made a rumbling sound deep in his chest as Amalia's fingers stroked through his mane. He arched a little into the touch, rubbing against her palm. Not to be neglected, Astra pressed against the Shield's other side. Bleating, the luxere looked up at the woman.

However, as the demi-goddess' tone shifted, the healer stilled. He stepped away from her, settling on the ground by her feet. Take all of this with a grain of salt because I was still sick when she teleported us there, but we found a waterfall. Behind it there was...an archway? With little slots in it? He shook his head as if rocking his brain around a bit would prod his fuzzy memories into sharper clarity.

As for the metal, I don't know how much of this is Frey's indifference, but they told me that whatever was inside it was already inside of me. That it was nothing more than a pretty bauble at this point. Whining a bit, his tail swished back and forth as he recounted the memory. And that I should put it back where I found it, meaning where Tanau was. I think? But that doesn't track with the Voice sending Wessex after it. His whine intensified for a moment and his ears joined his tail in flicking around.

Yawning, he shifted his weight a bit as Amalia told her own story about returning to the Climb. Near-accidents, huh? As long as they were near. He chuffed out a bit of air, but subsided as his companion looked his way and stamped at the ground with one hoof. For what it's worth, I'm really glad you came back sooner rather than later.

He would've added more, but there was a shrieking sound in the distance. A woman, hands crooked into a facsimile of claws, staggered towards them. Her skin was slick with sweat, hair matted to her head, and her eyes were fever bright. "The Shield and the Firebrand," she hissed. "Your so-called cure just burns and you brought nothing but trouble from the Climb." The stranger started to stumble towards them, hand reaching for a knife at her belt.
LOREN

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) friendship doesn't have to be a two way street - by Loren - 10-05-2020, 07:17 PM