(se) friendship doesn't have to be a two way street
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
like thunder gonna shake the ground
Chuffing, Loren's body shook at Amalia's question. No. I jumped through it and all I could think about was needing to get it out of my fur and off my skin. He found himself remembering that quite vividly and shivered. Bleating, Astra nuzzled against his side until he got his shakes under control.

Maybe. That would make sense, though I suppose only the gods can confirm it. Claws flexing a bit, he dug inadvertent furrows in the ground. Looking at the baker, his tail flicked. It's back in Halo, hidden in a safe spot while I figure out what to do with it. I promise. I didn't think it wise to bring here, what with Wessex being Queen again. Standing up, he butted his head gently against the Shield's hip. Frey wouldn't even confirm it came from the Climb, the lion told her with a slight whine.

As the other woman appeared, the Firebrand was slower to turn towards the stranger. Opening his mouth, he stepped aside as Amalia's wings sprang out and whacked against his side. So those weren't a hallucination, he commented, gaze flicking towards her for a moment.

However, before he could react further the sick woman cackled. "Not Ascended. But our Queen is. And your cure is a curse in disguise. Fake." She kept moving towards them, unsheathing her blade. And then she twisted a ring on her hand.

Roots and vines exploded from the ground as she activated the item. They wrapped around Loren and Astra, caging him and slamming him into the ground, though they just bound his companion. Snarling, he struggled against them but he couldn't break free from their grasp.

Switching tactics, he attempted to bite and claw the plants, but couldn't seem to damage them faster than they could grow. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see the plants reaching for the Shield as well.
LOREN

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) friendship doesn't have to be a two way street - by Loren - 10-05-2020, 10:16 PM