(se) friendship doesn't have to be a two way street
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
like thunder gonna shake the ground
Loren hacked and shook out his mane. It's at the bottom of a pool of water in a hidden location. Which is about as safe as I can make it under the circumstances. Pawing at the ground, he met Amalia's gaze. I agree. But I don't know where it came from. So short of chucking it into the lava, I'm out of ideas.

He took a deep breath and released it. What do you want me to do? The only sign of his shared agitation was the way his tail swished. Well that and the fact that Astra continued to press herself against him.

When he couldn't break free, the healer gave up fighting. Now that he was secure and not struggling, the plants stopped growing over him, though he still couldn't get out from them and neither could the luxere. The wind from the shield blew over him, ruffling his fur and he relaxed as it seemed to settle into his veins.

The droplets splattered against and the wind blew past the strange woman. She staggered backwards, the knife dropping from nerveless fingers. "Wh-what? H-how did I get here?" Burying her face in her hands she groaned.

Loren eyed her. Then he twisted as much as he could and stared at the baker. I thought we had to drink it.
LOREN

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) friendship doesn't have to be a two way street - by Loren - 10-06-2020, 12:10 AM