we're the thieves you know
Nate <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
better get to diggin' while my body's getting cold.
i keep tryna fight it so just promise when i go, you'll bury me low
Nate hates it, but there’s something oddly charming about it – the idea that the springs might help relieve any of his pains and hurts. But that’s not why they’re here, and maybe at some point they could manage to visit when it’s less of an issue of sickness and something far more geared towards relaxation. As it stands now, it’s a dire chance, a last ditch effort for a thought that’s encroached into his mind.

Still, he can’t help the amused half smirk that crosses his face when Nate says he’ll be fine. He trusts that, he has to, because he can’t quite deal with any of the alternatives.

Wings tucked in tight, he takes the jar into his hands and leans up to press a kiss to Nate’s cheek, pulling back and offering an overtly confident smile back. “Always.” It comes out in a small purr, stepping away from Nate now to approach the springs and dip the jar into the hot, steaming liquid. He pulls it out, screwing the cap on tight and grabbing another jar, a bit smaller, but still at least another container to hold the water in.

He dips this one in too, screwing a cap onto it tight as well and settling both jars back in the back before returning to Nate. “See? Easy.” A knowing wink is given toward Nate, silently relishing in the way the warmth seems to help with aching joints.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
we're the thieves you know - by Sunjata - 10-05-2020, 05:10 AM
RE: we're the thieves you know - by Nate - 10-05-2020, 05:35 AM
RE: we're the thieves you know - by Sunjata - 10-05-2020, 05:53 AM
RE: we're the thieves you know - by Nate - 10-05-2020, 06:01 AM
RE: we're the thieves you know - by Sunjata - 10-05-2020, 06:07 AM