we're the thieves you know
Nate <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
better get to diggin' while my body's getting cold.
i keep tryna fight it so just promise when i go, you'll bury me low
And it was easy, for the most part. To get the jars of water and to move on from the edge of the pools that beckon him closer. He has a better reason – a better lure in Nate’s arms that spread for him. But he doesn’t run, simply because if he were he’d likely slip on something and all their work would come tumbling down. Instead, what he does, is he hurries himself just a little – wings flaring to keep his balance so he can return and put the jars in a safer space so they won’t break in transit.

And when he does? He casts one long look back at the pools before his hand wraps around Nate’s middle, pulling the Ascended in close so they can head back down the tunnels to get back to Halo. “Nope, that’s it.” And it was it, really, aside from visiting the Fangs and the shrine that was settled within – in a place Sunjata doesn’t know about but hopes that despite the sickness within Nate the Ascended might be able to help him find it.

He also hopes that Safrin doesn’t smite him for meeting her anyway.

- FIN <3 got the water now let's bounceeeee
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
we're the thieves you know - by Sunjata - 10-05-2020, 05:10 AM
RE: we're the thieves you know - by Nate - 10-05-2020, 05:35 AM
RE: we're the thieves you know - by Sunjata - 10-05-2020, 05:53 AM
RE: we're the thieves you know - by Nate - 10-05-2020, 06:01 AM
RE: we're the thieves you know - by Sunjata - 10-05-2020, 06:07 AM