fights to the last sliver
for Amun
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
Whoa, you let your feet run wild
Time has come as we all go down
It only took a moment to register Amun’s meaning behind the drink contortion – a glance towards the monolith’s nape seemed to seal the consideration. Thereafter, a very distinct aura and presence of danger pervaded along the Sword’s existence – a warning, of how quickly, how swiftly, he could alter and change into something treacherous and lethal towards the Ascended. Deimos doubted it would take much at all; with sickness clinging, with the way the world had shifted and brutalized. He’d been brutal once too. He could do it again (vehemence and violence; inborn and inherent and primordial, stuck in between the columns of bones and twist and turn of veins). “No. I did not.”

The symptoms remained for those under the ferocity of the Voice, and he sighed, recalling the meeting in Halo. “I take it you tried the water?” An abysmal failure? Nothing changed? Did he care what happened to the Ascended now – after Rexanna? Perhaps for a few, and they likely didn’t deserve these bizarre circumstances either – seemingly everyone afflicted, punctured, and bruised in some way.

But the offer was taken, and he made to place the book down upon a table not occupied by other elements, when the inquiry flared. The man stilled, struggling with the right context and words, with the reasons behind the maneuver. In the end, his eyes were only on the tome, as if reading over the title, when he truly couldn’t reconcile the phrasing. “Nothing is wrong with it. I am leaving the Hollowed Grounds.” A pause, hoping that would be enough to satisfy Amun. “I did not want the guild to go to waste.”
Yeah but for the fall—oh, my—
Do you dare to look them right in the eyes?
DEIMOS

Messages In This Thread
fights to the last sliver - by Deimos - 10-05-2020, 10:22 PM
RE: fights to the last sliver - by Amun - 10-05-2020, 11:59 PM
RE: fights to the last sliver - by Deimos - 10-06-2020, 12:13 AM
RE: fights to the last sliver - by Amun - 10-06-2020, 12:23 AM
RE: fights to the last sliver - by Deimos - 10-06-2020, 10:37 AM
RE: fights to the last sliver - by Amun - 10-06-2020, 04:01 PM
RE: fights to the last sliver - by Deimos - 10-06-2020, 09:42 PM
RE: fights to the last sliver - by Amun - 10-06-2020, 10:57 PM
RE: fights to the last sliver - by Deimos - 10-07-2020, 10:42 AM
RE: fights to the last sliver - by Amun - 10-07-2020, 01:07 PM